PRODUCT FEATURE & BENEFITS
- The origins of chocolate stretch back at least 4,000 years. The ancient populations of Central America venerated cocoa beans and used them to make a hot, frothy and bitter drink called chocolatl. After Christopher Columbus introduced chocolate to Europe, the drink was to become a best seller.
- Dark brown colour
- Nose : Intense cocoa nose
- Attack : Authentic, bold chocolate flavour taste. Incredibly creamy, rich, smooth and perfectly balanced texture
- Length in Mouth : Natural cocoa sourness touch
BEVERAGE INNOVATION DIRECTORS TIPS
- Due to its smooth texture MONIN Dark Chocolate sauce allows you to create unique hot and cold mochas. It can also be used for glass drizzling or indulgent toppings. I particularly like to mix it with MONIN Mojito Mint syrup in a mint mocha.
- Lattes, cappuccinos
- Milkshakes, frozen
- 1.89 L and a 500 ml squeeze bottle ideal for toppings.
* Please take note that this product is sold separately without the pump.
- Product weight : 2200g
- Product box size (mm) : 115 x 115 x 300
- 1.89L per bottle
- 4 bottle per carton