PRODUCT FEATURE & BENIFITS
- The origins of chocolate stretch back at least 4,000 years. The ancient populations of Central America venerated cocoa beans and used them to make a hot, frothy and bitter drink called chocolatl. After Christopher Columbus introduced chocolate to Europe, the drink was to become a best seller.
- Dark brown colour.
- Nose : Intense cocoa nose
- Attack : Authentic, bold chocolate flavour taste. Incredibly creamy, rich, smooth and perfectly balanced texture
- Length in Mouth: Natural cocoa sourness touch
BEVERAGE INNOVATION DIRECTORS TIPS
- Due to its smooth texture MONIN Dark Chocolate sauce allows you to create unique hot and cold mochas. It can also be used for glass drizzling or indulgent toppings. I particularly like to mix it with MONIN Mojito Mint syrup in a mint mocha.
- Lattes, cappuccinos
- Milkshakes, frozen
- Product weight : 720g
- Product box size (mm) : 65 x 65 x 205
- 500ml per bottle
- 6 bottle per carton